The Cisco 7925 phone set is perfect for any office environment regardless of whether it is a big company or a small business just starting out. Every business has the need of an open line of communication between several parties.
This need is fulfilled by a range of effective products from Cisco Unified Communications. This family of communication products has been known for their premium design and high-quality make. All of them boast of a wide variety of useful features and applications that make call coverage and management simple even with high call load. Here is a brief overview of the various benefits and features of the 7925 phone set from Cisco.
An Overview of the Beneficial Features of Cisco 7925
The most attractive feature of this model is its wireless body. The device offers enhanced mobility than the old IP phone sets. It is not only possible to move the phone around as much as you like, but they don’t have to be plugged in. Some of the best IP models in the past have had at least a single fire connecting them to the computer. However, there is no need for plugins when it comes to Cisco IP phone 7925.
The display has great clarity and that glass has shock resistance that protects it from destructive impacts. The size of the display too is compact at 2 inches. In order to access hands free operation, the call administrator can simply turn on the speaker phone. The voice can be heard at a distance and the speaker can move around the room while talking. The exceptional voice quality is one of its most beneficial features.
Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G and 7925G-EX for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 7.0
Some Basic Features:
- The hermetically sealed display protects the screen against dust, moisture, spilled liquid etc. As a result of this, it is the perfect communication system to be used on the go and ideal for deployment to demanding settings.
- It supports Bluetooth v2.0 headset profiles, thus giving the user more freedom to store and share data. The overall design has been made better and the rubberized exterior gives it a compact and easier-to-hold feature.
- The rubber casting also protects the phone from external damage and shields it from drops and other destructive impacts. These protective features go hand in hand with the highly portable quality of the device.
- The wireless infrastructure brings several other benefits and improves the overall productivity and efficiency of the administrator. The resultant product is a highly innovative model that offers unhindered communication between parties, regardless of their physical location.
- As there is no need to plug the device in for connectivity, they have 100% portability on campus. It can be taken to the conference room or to any cubicle in the office. For workspaces that deal with heavy call loads, this device has several advantages.
Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone 7925G Data Sheet
Additionally, the battery life of Cisco phone 7925 is exceptional and has a standby time of 240 hours and talk time of 13 hours. Users are likely to find the freedom to make voice and brightness adjustments a handy feature.